Trash Lucky Residential Progam educates and incentivizes residents in condominiums, apartments, or community homes to recycle.
We provide workshops to inform the residents on why and how to recycle. We work with your juristic office to install a communal recycling bin. Tenants sort recyclables within their homes or units and drop trash bags of recyclables into the designated bin. Participants earn points for lucky draw tickets for winning monthly prizes such as gold, shopping vouchers, and more.
Our recycling program accepts plastic, glass, paper, and metal. The items are recycled into raw materials for creating new products such as product packaging, clothing, and furniture.
6 Easy Steps to Start Recycling
- Add LINE: @trashlucky and click “Register”
- Fill out your information
- Select your “Community Group” by the name of your residence such as “Condo ABC”
2. Sign-in to See Trash Lucky ID
Once you have registered and signed in through LINE @trashlucky, you can do the following.
- Viewing info and activities on the first page
- Your Trash Lucky ID contiains the letters “TL” and a 7-digit number. Label your bag of recyclables with your full name and Trash Lucky ID.
- Points are updated to your account 7-10 days after you’ve dropped off the recyclables
- Your recycling activities are shown in the bottom portion of the screen. You can track your environmental impacts here.
- Editing Your Info
- Click the “hamburger” menu on the upper right corner and select “Edit Profile” to edit your personal information.
- Do not forget to add your address to facilitate pickup service and prize shipment.
- Inviting Friends
- Click the “hamburger” menu on the upper right corner and select “Invite Friends” to get your friends to recycle for a cleaner planet!
- Copy the invitation text and send it to your friends via LINE chat.
3. Sort Recyclables at Home
We accept 4 main types of material: plastic, glass, paper, and metal. Please sort the material by type and sort plastic by its recycling code. Do not mix different types of plastic together.
How to Prep
- Tear the corner of the carton
- Pour out any remaining liquid and give it a quick rinse with water. It will prevent pests such as ants and cockroaches from getting inside the cartons for leftover liquid.
- Fold the carton so it is flat and leave it to dry before packing
- Pour out any remaining liquid. If the liquid is not water, give the bottle a quick rinse.
- Compress the bottle to save space for collecting and transporting.
- Cap the bottle so it would remain compressed and the cap would not fall or leak into the environment. Removing product label is optional.
Packing and Labeling
Put each type of material or plastic in its own separate bag. Do not mix multiple materials or plastic types into one bag. You may put multiple small bags into one big bag so you would only have to label the big bag with your full name and Trash Lucky ID.
Label your bag or boxes of recyclables with your full name and Trash Lucky ID, e.g., TL1234567. Get your ID by registering and signing into our LINE @trashlucky
We provide a tool for creating your name tags HERE.
The label will help us award the points to the correct person.
4. Drop off at Trash Lucky Bin
Drop off your properly sorted and labeled bags of recyclables in the bin at your residence. The bin is usually placed in the residence parking lot or near the trash room on the ground floor. Your residence may use recycling bins that look different from the above picture.
Contact us or your juristic office if you cannot locate the bin.
5. Earn Points
You earn points based on your recycling activities. Your points will be updated to your account within 7-10 days after we have picked up the recyclables. See the point conversion table below.
Every 5 points earn you 1 raffle ticket. Points are displayed on the home page of your Trash Lucky account accessible via LINE @trashlucky
You can recycle and earn points during each calendar month. At the beginning of the following month, we automatically convert your points into e-raffle tickets and send them to you via LINE or email before the lucky draw date.
6. Win Prizes
Monthly Lucky Draw
Our monthly lucky draw is held during the first half of each month LIVE on Trash Lucky Facebook page. The winning numbers are announced on our Facebook page and website.
Should you need more tips on how to get started, see our 4 Tips to Start Recycling at Home.
Start recycling with us today to help protect our planet!